Hari2 makan..dan memasak!

>> 2/09/2012



Right now is 12.16 am in the middle of the night..im writting this post..its a bit cold here in my room..coz the aircond temperature around 25 C. as usual my day routine without complete if im not going to kitchen for cooking or baking something. I woke up around 9am yesterday morning..and i found out my mum so bz in the kitchen. I asked mum what is she doing? mum said shes making roti jala for her friend..they order about 2kg roti jala..ouh ok sounds cool for me..coz i know my mum roti jala is the best in planet. Then i had my breakfast while browsing the internet using my mum ipad. Suddenly i got an idea to cook something..i ask mama wether she bought chicken wing..mama said yes she already bought it. Woww! thats great..so i plan to make grill honey BBQ chicken wing..yummy! plus theres a fried rice today.it would be awesome if can serve with that chicken. So i start with all the ingredients and herbs..especially honey! Then i gril the chicken using non stick pan grill and to make sure the chicken wing cooks well i put it inside the oven and grill again around 10 minutes.. andd tadaaa! its so delicious! haha

My mum roti jala with chicken curry!

0 complain:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP