Macaroons again?? YES ! I LOVE MAC !

>> 2/19/2012



Yes im addicted with Macaroons! Do u know why?? haha coz its too cute n its so delicious! i know its so sweet but i still love it.. =D Since this kind of sweet desert is trending rite now..so i think why not i make it my own macaroon. YES ! some of my friend said to me its
hard to bake macaroon..yes i agree with

that..but for me the most important thing to bake this delicious dessert is stay calm n be patient..free your mind from other things and focus !!! thats really important..That is why the price is not cheap for 1 macaroon in the market . I saw some restaurant sell 1 pcs for rm3.50. WOWW! thats really expensive! but its worth it..trust me..once the mac goes inside your mouth..the 1st bite was WOWWW ! n u cant stop eating it..hahaha..


yesterday i made around 45 pcs Macaroons. yellow and purple colour..i put chocolate ganache and blueberry&peanut butter as their filling. really great..so if anyone want to try this delicous macaroon. u guys can order from me..the more u buy maybe i can give some special price..i guess my price is affordable for everyone..

Here is the price list :

1pcs/macaroons = RM2.00
10pcs/macaroons = RM18.00
20pcs macaroons = RM38.00

If u have order more than 20pcs/macaroons pls email me at : langkahxmula@gmail.com or contact 0182484462


0 complain:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP