Its hard to explain..

>> 9/13/2011

Yeah..i just cant stop thinking about you everyday..kind of miss u in every seconds..it such a long time were no hang out together n have fun..the last time were great but i just want more..u ask me to wait n patient..but i just cant hold this feeling towards u..im glad to hear that u will coming back from internship this week..but then u have your own plan with your frens..go vacation..i just can smile and happy if ur happy with that..hope u enjoy the trip and back safely..hopefully we can hang out again next week..or maybe after your trip..actually im just worried about u..i know i shouldnt think that...but yeah..still if keeps play on my mind..i pray to god that everything were find..i keep repeating all the text message that you send to my phone..its so sweet when u said " I MISS YOU" and " I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" that makes i miss u more then anything..i know im not a good guy for you..but i try to give you a perfect life..im sorry if i can do something for you..even you really need me that time..im just afraid losing this time..all the dreams is ruin my head..i dont believe all those thing..hope ur will stick with me..and remember our promised
Love you my sugar pie! =D

0 complain:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP